Lake House Rentals in Michigan
There are so many great reasons to reserve a Michigan lake house rental for your vacation this year its difficult to narrow the list. If youre trying to decide how to spend your family vacation, getaway with friends or quiet couples retreat, a lake house rental in Michigan for the week may be exactly what youre looking for.
1. View: The crisp blue Northern Michigan waters are soothing and inspiring. If you are looking for a place to recharge and rejuvenate then a week on the lake whether its Lake Michigan, Lake Leelanau, Grand Traverse Bay or one of the other beautiful gems tucked away in the woods you really cant go wrong.
2. New Adventures: Sure you keep saying that youll try paddle boarding but when? A week or two on the water is the perfect excuse to fall in love with a new sport or hobby.
3. Childhood Memories: Who doesnt have a wonderful childhood memory at the lake? (If you truly dont see #2) A lake house rental is the perfect way to relive these great memories.
4. Family Traditions: If you dont have a family tradition of spending some special time at the lake then this is the perfect time to begin one.
5. Room for Everyone: Its fun to share your vacation with family or friends but not when it means sleeping on the air mattress in the living room again. A lake house rental in Michigan means you can select the perfect sized house for your getaway, from cottage to sprawling estate.
6. Cozier than a Hotel: Hotels are fun and they definitely have their place, but when youre looking to create that vacation at the lake experience the privacy of your own vacation home is so much better.
7. Maid Service: Nothing quite says vacation like maid service. It lets everyone relax and enjoy the week off (not just the kids). There will be no need to wax the floors or dust the shelves at the end of your week of relaxation and fun, just put your bags in the car and youre off.
8. Fun Exercise: When you are home you may have to pry yourself out of bed to work out, but at the lake a morning jog, kayaking or a swim is a rejuvenating treat before the rest of the house wakes. As for the kids, you wont have to say, go out and play but you may have some trouble getting them to come in at the end of the day.
9. Nature: If youre seeking to soak up the natural beauty of Northern Michigan you can choose a lake house rental tucked away in the woods or near a hiking trail. Quiet forests to explore surround the entire area.
10. Beach Towns: A vacation rental on the beach means there is a quaint beach town nearby. Northern Michigan is scattered with unique villages filled with colorful art, fantastic food and festivals. When youve had enough of the sand and sun you can explore the treats downtown has to offer.